DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
CAS Recruitment actively promotes the goal of recruiting and hiring from a diverse candidate pool. Whilst we will always hire the most suitably qualified candidates, we will search and select from a diverse candidate pool, which includes women, ethnic minorities, and individuals with disabilities. Composite and Aerospace Solutions is experienced in tracking all relevant matters relating to diversity via its recruitment database and work to ensure that diversity statistics are captured and can be reported accurately. To meet diversity requirements and to promote diversity, Composite and Aerospace Solutions use the following tools
- Reinvigorate the search process
- Equal Opportunity Policy
CAS Recruitment recognises that discrimination in the workplace, in any form, is unacceptable and, in most cases, also unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy, to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment: recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability. The following sets down the key points of the policy, any breach of the policy will lead to disciplinary action, which may result in dismissal.
- Each and every employee has a duty to observe and apply the policy at all times.
- The Policy will be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, the Sex Discrimination Acts 1975 and 1986, the Race Relations Act 1976, and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and any subsequent relevant legislation.
- To ensure that we reach the widest cross section of the community, all vacancies will be advertised through an independent media, as well as being advertised internally.
- We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of: race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age or religion.
- Our job application procedure will be as simple and straightforward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information
- The Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.
- Each and every employee has an obligation to make a positive contribution towards engendering an environment, of equal opportunity, throughout the business.
- The Grievance Procedure is available to any individual who believes that they have been discriminated against, and the Company would urge those individuals to pursue their rights, through this channel.
CAS Recruitment has adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment: recruitment and selection, training, development.