Position: Technical Records Officer
Salary: £26,000 - £33,000 per annum (DOE)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Technical Records Officer on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for an Technical records Officer to join a fantastic team and work with a business who's brand is recognised the world over for quality of service it provides. You will play a pivotal role as the business continues to expand.
To provide Technical Records support to our client within their portfolio/program and other areas of the business when workload permits.
Area’s of Responsibility:
Engine Records Review and Management
- Review and verification of the accuracy and completeness of engine records, including lease return, post lease inspection and minor shop visit documents.
- Ongoing maintenance and review of the engine records during ownership up to and including time of sale and/or teardown.
- Review/prepare engine lease and sale packages for Finance customers.
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and our clients Finance portfolio/program storage obligations.
- Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine and ensure correct/current status is entered into our database and records management system.
- Update in house database for tracking of accurate and current information for engines, components, inspections and other technical information including monthly utilization.
- Understands Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory and commercial requirements including how particular ADs and SBs affect the life limit of LLPs.
Continuous Records Management
- Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication issue, (i.e. ADs, SBs, Chapter 5 limits, etc.) prior to endorsement.
- Ensure all updated engine records are filed in the relevant location, whether they are hard copy or digital records.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.