Position: Quality Engineer CAMO
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a CAMO Quality Engineer on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for a Quality Engineer with extensive CAMO experience to join a fantastic team and work with a business who's brand is recognised the world over for quality of service it provides. You will play a pivotal role as the business continues to expand.
Summery of the position:
A Quality role within the Fleet Management Team. This role will involve providing independent and competent support for all quality activities relating to Part M activity on behalf of third party customers and internal requirements. The candidate will be expected to support other quality functions throughout the wider business.
Responsibilities and essential requirements:
- Understanding and working knowledge of EASA Part M, including Sub-Part G CAMO activities – ideally the candidate will come from this particular environment
- Experience working with Airworthiness Authorities
- Assisting Company staff in the interpretation of regulatory matters and, in addition to scheduled audits, ensuring continued compliance with Part M
- Understanding of EASA Part 145
- Auditing experience
- Ability to carry out internal investigations and provide detailed reports
- Develop internal processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of Safety & Risk Management Tools – FMEA in particular
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of aircraft (airframe / engine) maintenance records
- Understanding of OEM Technical Publications
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance activities
- Knowledge and experience of quality standards, in particular AS9110
- Quality driven with an in-depth Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 essential.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office products
- Knowledge of QPulse
- Knowledge of project planning tools in particular MS Project
- Experience in maintaining a CAMO exposition (CAME)
- Competent in quality project management
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.