Position: Certification Engineer - Excellent Package
Salary: £££ Excellent Package
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Senior Certification Engineer on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Rotary Aviation clients.
This is a unique opportunity for a an experienced Professional to join a fantastic team and work with driven forward thinking business. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring our client can continue to delight customers and deliver the high product standards they have come to expect.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading organisation with and excellent £££ Salary & Benefit Package
As the Senior Certification Engineer you will be responsible for Airworthiness Certification activities in support of approval changes with ongoing support while in service.
- Minimum of 10 years industry related experience in aircraft/rotorcraft or equivalent
- Working Knowledge of FAR/JAR/CS 27 and 29 Certification Specifications
- Working Knowledge of EASA IR 21J DOA and MAA DAOS process and practices
- Sound understanding of Aircraft System and Software Safety Analysis processes
- A broad engineering knowledge of aircraft airframe, electrical and mechanical systems
- Good working knowledge and well-practiced in compliance findings with certification codes
- Equipment qualification processes and related standards, (Civil and / or equivalent Military Requirements)
- Design integration experience and a proven track record of technical knowledge
- Previous experience as a CVE, or sufficient experience to achieve this role within a short period
- Basic Security Clearance is required for this position.
- Be prepared to travel within the UK or abroad to support related business requirements
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the EU to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.