Salary: £30,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Line Maintenance Planner on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Line Maintenance Planner to join a fantastic team and work with a business who is continually expanding.
The line maintenance planner will join a team responsible for the control and action of line maintenance activities on behalf of the airline. The purpose of this role is to plan line maintenance activities efficiently using dedicated line stations whilst maximising utilisation of allowable periodicity and ensuring that all facilities and equipment necessary for performance are present.
- Production of line maintenance work requests relating to continuing airworthiness and distributing to dedicated line maintenance providers at regular intervals
- Performing auditing functions of work requests prior to sending ensuring all information and technical documentation is provided
- Monitoring of aircraft day/weekend stop locations ensuring any changes are recognised and actioned within the planning system
- Requisition of parts required for line maintenance activities
- Monitor arrival of spares at designated line stations, highlighting any shortfalls to the logistical team to ensure no delays in maintenance production
- Monitor aircraft defects and plan efficient closure to ensure on time departure targets are met
Candidate Experience & Knowledge:
You MUST have Previous experience in a planning role, either within Part145 or CAMO
You MUST have Previous experience using technical documentation
You MUST have the Ability to develop procedures in accordance with company requirements
You MUST be a Team player with ability to work using own initiative when necessary
You MUST have Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
You MUST have the Ability to interpret OEM and airline technical documentation
*All candidates must have the above experience and knowledge clearly documented on your cv, failure to do so will result in your application being rejected.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.