Location: Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, United Kingdom
Salary: £24,184 per annum + £3304 shift allowance (Excellent benefits Package)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Crew Controller on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Crew Controller to join a fantastic team and work with a business who's brand is recognised the world over for quality of service it provides.
To plan, supervise and maintain the safe and efficient delivery of the crew roster and training plan in line ithe commercial & operational aims of the Company whilst conforming to Standard Operating procedures, statutory, and other regulatory requirements.
- To administer and implement the Company’s day to day Crew operation whilst on shift in line with the published schedule. To ensure all itineraries and rosters complying to both mandatory constraints and industrial agreements.
- To provide the efficient coordination of all mandatory and company training requirements for Flight and Cabin Crew. To ensure the minimum operational impact whilst ensuring maximum attendance.
- To manage the daily administration of rosters including initial handover, and ensure all crew- positioning flights, Hotac, taxi and car hire is booked. To ensure that crew have correct information to minimise delays and maximise potential for on time departures.
- To pro-actively feedback, to crew and schedule planning items/areas for change that influence the robust and cost effective deployment of aircraft and crew within the current operations sphere of influence and control.
- To apply Cabin Crew agreements in the day-to-day crew control environment, ensuring consistency of application and interpretation with crew management. To ensure safe, efficient and effective operation of Company aircraft.
- To compile weekly and monthly legality reports to ensure our clients Crew operate within legal guideline both company and in line with FTL Scheme.
- To support the Operational management in the co-ordination of long term operational planning and be the main focal point of contact for crew members whilst on duty.
- Assist with other adhoc projects as required.
Candidate Experience & Knowledge:
You MUST have Proven experience in an airline Operations/Crewing
You MUST have Experience in handling the complexities of the operational environment, including crew union agreements, EU-Ops & FTL schemes
You MUST have Experience of making suggestions and implementing ways of improving efficiency and reducing costs
You MUST have Knowledge of crew control and EASA FTL
You MUST be Computer literate and demonstrated use of Crew Scheduling software
You MUST have Awareness of crew fatigue and Circadian Rhythm factors
*All candidates must have the above experience and knowledge clearly documented on your cv, failure to do so will result in your application being rejected.
It would be advantages if you had knowledge or experience of crew fatigue and circadian rhythm patterns and an understanding of crew training requirements.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.