Position: Maintenance Planning Officer
Location: Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, United Kingdom
Salary: £30,230 per annum (+ Excellent Benefits )
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Maintenance Planning Officer on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for an Maintenance Planner to join a fantastic team and work with a business who's brand is recognised the world over for quality of service it provides. You will play a pivotal role within the department as the business continues to expand.
The Engineering Planning department is tasked with ensuring the continued airworthiness of our clients fleet through the setup, control and planning of all maintenance tasks. Crucial to achieving this goal is effective maintenance forecasting & input planning, accurate set-up and control of approved maintenance tasks in the airworthiness record system, and effective communication with third parties.
The job requires accuracy, flexibility, reliability, time-management skills, planning skills, teamwork and co-operation with the numerous departments and maintenance organisations who assist with these responsibilities. Robust planning of scheduled ad-hoc, Line and Hangar maintenance and to support Maintenance Control with defect rectification planning to ensure the continuing airworthiness of our clients fleet is maintained. To interface between Engineering, Commercial Planning and Operations with respect to engineering planning.
- Review of aircraft forecast to ensure compliance with Approved Maintenance Programme tasks
- Production of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work packs and associated materials/tooling/equipment bill of materials to complete input.
- Responsible for key aspects of Short Term Maintenance Planning.
- Liaise with Maintrol Department, Line Maintenance engineers and third party maintenance providers to expedite rectification of aircraft deferred defects.
- Raise maintenance tasks for Base Deferred Defects, Engineering Technical Requirements and service bulletins in accordance with relevant technical data.
- Setup and monitor work packages and individual maintenance requirements in Appixo for distribution to line maintenance organisations.
- Liaise with the commercial and Operations departments to Identify and agree maintenance slots in the flying programme and produce Line check maintenance plot.
- Liaise with the company and third party maintenance organisations with respect to securing suitable maintenance slots, planning of maintenance inputs and associated workpacks.
- Drive continuous improvements in the department procedures, relationships with third party maintenance providers and communication.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.