Position: Technical Records Officer
Location: East Midlands, United Kingdom
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE per annum (+Benefits)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Technical Records Officer on behalf of our leading European customers. This is an excellent opportunity if you wish to begin your career within aviation Technical Records or if you have 1-2 years experiance and wish to progress your career.
The Technical Records Officer will maintain the airlines Technical Records in accordance with regulatory and company procedure. Training can be provided to those candidates that posses the desired skills set or those from a similar records background without aviation experiance.
The working environment is world class! If you looking to join an organisation that genuinely values your skills, experiance and overall contribution, combined with a friendly family like atmosphere with the opportunity to progress your career as the business continues grow, then this may be the position for you.
Let's have a look at the responsibilities of the role along with the skills.
- Scanning aircraft documents/ records to create digital versions for archiving.
- Entry of aircraft flight times, defect reifications actions and completed aircraft maintenance
- Carry our reviews of completed maintenance documentation to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Update Aircraft Powerplant log-books with FT and maintenance summaries.
- Produce back to birth traceability reports for major components as they join the fleet
- Liaise with MRO's or other 3rd party providers to ensure documentations is returned to the airline within he agreed timescales.
- Monitoring statuses of varying work orders and once complete chasing documentation.
- Monitor varies aircraft component life while liaising with maintenance planning.
- Previous experience in a technical records role desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with an industry recognised software system is advantageous
- Team player with ability to work using own initiative when necessary
- Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
What you waiting for?
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.