Position: Quality Engineer Part M
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £40 - £45,000 DOE per annum (+ Bonus & Benefits)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Quality Engineer on behalf of our world leading customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Aviation Quality Engineer or for a candidate looking to progress into Quality that has at least 5 years PART M experiance and would be willing to train to qualify as an ARC signatory.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for a Aviation Quality Engineer or those with 5 Years part M experience to gain further training, take on additional responsibility when ready and progress their career.
Lets have a look at a summary of the Role;
Support the Head of Risk, Safety and Compliance with the Part 145 audit and inspection program and assist with Airworthiness Reviews.
Key functions within the role are Safety, Quality and Compliance with auditing as a core competency in respect of our Part M Approval and oversight for a number contracted maintenance providers.
- Conduct audit and inspections of contracted maintenance organisations.
- Conduct audit and inspections of contracted supplier organisations.
- Conduct internal audits and inspections of the Part M approved activities.
- Assist with airworthiness reviews including physical aircraft surveys.Following a suitable period of training qualify as an ARC Signatory
- Investigate and report on maintenance related safety and compliance reports.
- Monitor activities between Part M, Line Maintenance Control and contracted Part 145 organisations to proactively identify non-conformities and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with the implementation of Safety Action Groups
- Provide metrics / analysis for review at various Safety & Quality Meetings
- Facilitate Internal / Customer and Supplier Safety & Quality Meetings
- Continue to develop metrics / trend analysis of audit findings for review
- Ensure adequate corrective and/or preventative action plans are implemented, or accomplished for all audit findings within the timescales specified
- Support the Head of Risk, Safety and Compliance with the general functioning of the department.
- Support the Continuing Airworthiness Manager with the general functioning of the department.
Qualifications / Experience:
Minimum Entry Requirement;
- EASA part 66 B1 or B2, or
- 5 years Part M Experience, or
- Aeronautical Engineering Degree.
- Knowledge of EASA Regulations (Part 145, Part M, Part 66).
- Preferred experience within a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation or Part 145.
- Preferred auditor experience in an aviation environment.
- IT skilled on Microsoft products.
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.