Position: Maintenance Planning Controller (PART 145)
Location: East Midlands, United Kingdom
Salary: £24,000 - £36,000 DOE per annum (+ Excellent Benefits)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Production Planner on behalf of our leading European customers Part 145 organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance or Production Planner to influence and impact a growing part 145 organsiation.
Did we mention this is a Monday - Friday Role? Reclaim your weekends!
This challenging but rewarding role has recently been revised to allow the production-planning controller to have greater input and autonomy.
This role would require an individual who is proactive, assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You would also have a holistic view of maintenance inputs and understands the role each individual team / department plays to achieve a successful outcome.
This is a genuine fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking growing dynamic business where your skills, experience and expertise can contribute to the continued success of the business.
Lets have a look at the job description in detail;
- Minimum of 3+ years Base maintenance planning experience.
- Experience in Base Maintenance planning for 737 CL or NG.
- Experience in effective man-hour planning for Base Maintenance hangar teams.
- Experience of Technical documents related Base Maintenance and the ‘control of’.
- Excellent IT skills specifically Microsoft Office and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality.
- Proven Planning & Organisation and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; adaptable to all levels of the organization.
- Able to work independently, taking the initiative and with little supervision.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail & quality minded.
- Aircraft Maintenance degree highly desirable as would be a Part 66 CAT A or B1
Responsible for the overall Maintenance plan for the hanger and day-to-day control while updating Technical documents generated by production within the Base environment.
- Manage the work packs while reviewing, manpower, Spares and tooling identified with sufficient time to allow completion of the work.
- Maintain man-hours records that have been collected or entered onto relevant company documents and bring to the attention of Supervisors when missing.
- Responsible for working closely alongside the Station Controller and on Shift Supervisors to assist with planning, preparation and pre-load spares.
- Assist, SC with Work Pack closure, give assistance to ensue all controlled paperwork accounted for, and correct.
- Assist with Administration requests if needed
- Planning of Scheduled Maintenance and control of all P145 related documentation to include archiving and forwarding documents to relevant third parties electronically.
- Ensuring all planned work orders are printed, controlled or returned to third parties.
- Assisting Technical Department Manager in ensuring good communication is maintained with staff on behalf of Part 145.
- Develop good communications with the Part M Planning Departments, Supervisors.
- Ensure electronic/hard copy handover diaries for Base & Line are maintained and archived on a regular basis.
- Provide support to the SC with manpower planning, vacation and training.
- Give support and assistance to the BSC and Supervisors as required.
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.