Position: AOG Logistics Officer
Location: East Midlands, United Kingdom
Salary: £28,032 per annum (+ Benefits & Bonus)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a number of AOG Logistics Officers on behalf of one of our leading European customers. This is a challenging yet rewarding position based in the fast paced environment of our clients new Maintenance Control Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Aviation Logistics Professional with experience in all aspects of Logistical coordination from AOG parts, tooling to personnel. This is an exciting position with a wide array of responsibilities that is pivotal to the continued success of our clients operation, this role would only be suited to high calibre applicants that enjoy's working at part of a small interdependent team.
The working environment is world class! If you looking to join an organisation that genuinely values your skills, experiance and overall contribution, combined with a friendly family like atmosphere with the opportunity to progress your career as the business continues grow, then this may be the position for you.
Shifts in operation are: 5's and 4's
Lets have a look at some of the skills / experiance required and responsibilities.
Skills / Experience
- 3-5 years aviation experience focused rivalry on purchasing and or distribution of AOG spares.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience of using aviation maintenance databases such as AMOS combined with solid IT skills in MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Aviation maintenance practices along with a solid understanding of legislation regarding the storage of aircraft parts/components.
- Must have a systematic, methodical approach to working process with the ability to effectively prioritise cores aims.
- Excellent communications skills both spoken and written with a personable and social nature.
- Excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good geographical knowledge of Europe
- Work in collaboration with varied departments to procure AOG parts while arranging them to be shipped to required locations throughout Europe.
- Organising manpower and required tooling for AOG Aircraft recovery.
- Ensure Fleet status reports are up to date to support maintenance controllers and cross checking information with engineering databases.
- Transportation of company material (COMAT) parts / components in and out of airside zones.
- Effectively manage odds inward from recipe to inspection in line with EASA & FAA Regulations
- Facilitate engineering inquiries regarding tooling allocation
- General administation duties in line with duties such as carrying out stock checks, accurate selection of aircraft parts and dispatching etc
- All activities are carried out safely with good housekeeping standards
On occasions you may be required to physically transport a part or component to varies locations throughout Europe.
What you waiting for?
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.