Position: Line Maintenance Control Engineer
Location: East Midlands, United Kingdom
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
CAS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Maintenance Controller on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Controller to join a fantastic team and work with a business who is continually expanding.
The Line Maintenance Controller Engineer is responsible for all matters Technical to ensure a reliable on-time departure of aircraft in an operational environment while coordinating and control Technical Data related to the line operation, which are required to achieve the above.
- Within Part M requirements, the LMC is required to provide effective and timely technical advice and support to Operations Control Centre (OCC), Line Engineers and Flight Crews.
- Liaise with Part M post Holder and/or OCC Manager for guidance/clarification.
- Liaise with OCC on all matters technical, ensuring that they have up to date clear information and the necessary understanding of the cause of production delays or AOG situations.
- Support and manage information regarding AOG (aircraft on ground) recovery plans and incidents on the ground.
- Manage and oversea the Line Maintenance plan to ensure Operations have clear visibility of Plan maintenance inputs, Line Service Checks, ADD’s and HIL’s (hold item list).
- Support and ensure adequate defect planning is carried out on a regular basis to allow control of ADD’s and HIL’s.
- Give technical support to Line Engineers performing trouble shooting of defects and repetitive defects.
- Ensure that all guidance given is performed in accordance with and according to Part M/145 procedures and TI’s, using the necessary spares/tooling and manpower with reference to the correct AMM information.
- Ensure all activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping standards are met at all times.
Candidate Experience & Knowledge:
- EASA B1 and/or B2 License or ICOA equivalent
- Current HF, FTS Level 2. EWIS
- Minimum 10 years Aviation line and/or base maintenance experience
- Skills on type (B737/767/CRJ/A320) or similar
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & confident self-starter
- Effective and positive Team Player
- Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to make good judgements and decisions based on the needs of the company operation, in a very dynamic, fast changing environment.
- Proven ability with problem solving and excellent Planning & Organising skills
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.