Position: Crew Controller
Location: East Midlands Airport, United Kingdom
Salary: £24,500 + Benefits (No Shifts, just 9-5 Mon- Fri)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment are proud to been retained by one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients to recruit a Crew Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Crew Controller or someone with operational knowledge of FTL/EASA regulations who is committed to developing their career as a Crew Controller to join a small, friendly team. As a Crew Controller you will play a pivotal role within the operations team, operating in a fast paced exciting environment where no two days are the same, however because our client understands and values your work life balance there are no shifts just 9-5 Monday to Friday & the weekends belong to you!
If successful you will be joining a forward thinking airline that has an excellent reputation for developing and progressing the careers of its most talented team members.
Holiday / Working time / Benefits
28 Days Holiday raising to 33 after 5 years service.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Life Assurance Cover
Excellent Pension Scheme
Excellent Staff travel
To plan, supervise and maintain the safe and efficient delivery of the crew roster and training plan in line ithe commercial & operational aims of the Company whilst conforming to Standard Operating procedures, statutory, and other regulatory requirements ensuring minimum disruption to the flying programme.
- Produce & administer Crew Rosters ensuring all flights are correctly crewed in accordance with EASA and Company regulations
- To manage the daily administration of rosters including initial handover, and ensure all crew- positioning flights, Hotac, taxi and car hire is booked. To ensure that crew have correct information to minimise delays and maximise potential for on time departures.
- Production of rotational rosters to ensure fair allocation of duties and time off
- Liaison with the Training department for coordination of crew training requirements
- Identifying and making recommendations on crew establishments
- To compile weekly and monthly legality reports to ensure our clients Crew operate within legal guideline both company and in line with FTL Scheme.
- Liaison with the Operations & Charter Executives with regard to commercial and charter changes and any additional flights which may be required
- Liaison with Flight Operations Management with regard to crew base transfer, termination, sickness and special requests
- Ensuring all planned Ground Courses and Simulator duties are rostered in accordance with current legislation and Company requirements
- Allocation of Annual Crew Leave
Candidate Experience & Knowledge:
- You MUST have Experience in handling the complexities of the operational environment, including crew union agreements, EU-Ops & FTL schemes
- You MUST have Experience of making suggestions and implementing ways of improving efficiency and reducing costs
- You MUST have Knowledge of crew control and EASA FTL
- You MUST be Computer literate and demonstrated use of Crew Scheduling software
- It would be highly desirable if you have Awareness of crew fatigue and Circadian Rhythm factors
- It would be highly desirable if you are an experienced Crew Controller / Planner
Competitive Salary & Benefits DOE.
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.