Position: Technical Records Project Manager
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Salary: £43,000 - £55,000 per annum (+Excellent Benefits)
Type: Permanent, full-time
CAS Recruitment are proud to have been retained to recruit an experienced Technical Records Project Manager on behalf of one of our prestigious UK Aviation clients. This is a unique opportunity for a driven career orientated Technical Records Specialist to to join a small dynamic team and work with a business who's brand is recognised as a leader in it's fixed of expertise. You will play a pivotal role as the business continues to expand.
You will be a Technical Records Specialist with extensive experiance within pre-purchase inspection and review of aircraft power plants both used and new. You will use your knowledge and experience to ensure that power plants meet the required standards of documentation, build and performance to allow rapid integration into our clients fleet. This position will require the Technical Records Project Manager to travel in order to manage the acquisition.
This position requires a strong background in power plant records which includes the following;
- Airworthiness Limitations
- Airworthiness Directives
- Service Bulletins
- Maintenance Inspection Programs
- Build Standard
- Power Plant Performance
You will have excellent working knowledge of EASA / FAA regulations and practices.
- You will be responsible for managing the technical component of used power plant acquisition projects.
- You will review all technical documentation and records to ensure the Powerplant is acceptable and a viable purchase.
- You must have the experience and ability to communicate within all levels of an organisation and engage with key stakeholders.
- You will review all build, technical record packages and power plant information.
Candidate Experience & Knowledge:
- It would be desirable if the candidates had 15 years experience within Technical Records / Airworthiness with extensive knowledge of large commercial power plant maintenance and or Engineering.
- It would be desirable if the candidate held a EASA part 66 B1 and or an FAA A&P although not essential.
- It would be desirable if the candidate spoke a second language although not essential.
- Excellent organisational and planning experiance with the ability to work on multiple tasks / projects
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills including the ability to work well with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficent in the use of all MS office software
You must have experience with a minimum of three of the following power plants;
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Stephen Wilkinson directly and provide an up to date copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the Link.
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to apply for this position***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment now and in the future. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.